Innotech ATOM Software
(Acquisition & Total Optimisation Management)
Is Your Building Costing You Money?
Do you need a simple, intuitive interface to analyse your building performance and cost? Innotech ATOM software ensures early detection of system inefficiencies, which also helps create ongoing savings and helps reduce your total carbon footprint.
ATOM enables you to analyse historic data, generate reports and billing information while helping you to analyse and monitor the performance of your building and environmental impact.
Additionally, client specific Dashboards can be created using ATOM technology. These are great for foyers in hotels and commercial businesses.
Specifics on ATOM
Innotech ATOM is a comprehensive Data Acquisition, Billing and Optimisation Management Tool. ATOM will integrate into any new or existing buildings using your current infrastructure.
This software system can also be configured to acquire data from supported SQL Server databases, and generate billing and reporting information using a Tenant/Services database that can be customized to suit your application.
ATOM can be enabled as either a standalone solution or as a multiuser web based solution with support for up to 5 concurrent users via Innotech eServer.
- Data Acquisition, Analysis and Reporting
- A Billing utility using Crystal Reports for:
- Thermal Energy
- Hours Run (With Activity Statement)
- Individual Carbon emissions and totalisation
- Single or web-based multi-user license with no ongoing licensing fees
- Real-time monitoring of performance
- Historical Analysis, comparisons for Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly
- High Level Integration with BACnet, Modbus, M-Bus and other industry standard protocols
- Save on installation costs by creating meters and adding or subtracting existing meters
- Guarantee data integrity and email or SMS for critical services errors, database size or if user defined targets are exceeded
- User-friendly interface to interrogate your building’s performance
ATOM may be used in conjunction with an existing Building Management System (BMS), or incorporated within a complete Innotech BMS solution.
Implement ATOM as either a standalone or multiuser web based solution with support for up to 10 concurrent users via Innotech eServer.
The incorporation of complex SQL queries and real-time data allows ATOM to create a solution suitable for Clients, Consultants or Facility Managers.
The Innotech ATOM software is capable of communicating with the Building Services equipment with various protocols, such as:
- BACnet MSTP
- Modbus RTU
- Modbus TCP
Watch the Introduction to ATOM video.
Contact Syncquip for additional information!