Innotech Magellan Explorer
Software / General
Magellan is an event-driven, object oriented real-time SCADA package. It provides a simple, intuitive mechanism to effortlessly design either trivial or sophisticated supervisory and control programs using a drag-and-drop approach.
Magellan eliminates the need to sift through hundreds of meaningless device addresses or protocol descriptions by displaying a graphical representation of all points available in a network of controllers.
With its drag-and-drop approach, data values can be displayed in a variety of ways. This gives the designer more time to construct a useful and practical interface for the end-user.
Magellan is available as three separate products:
- Innotech Magellan Builder – Combines the design package and the runtime package in one program, allowing the designer to immediately trial his design in real-time.
- Innotech Magellan Explorer – A standalone runtime-only program for the end-user.
- Standard: Unlimited number of points and devices
- Lite: For projects up to 250 points
- Innotech Magellan Bundle – Combination of both the Magellan Builder and Magellan Explorer packages.
- Event driven processing strategy for fast, efficient operation
- True object oriented design features enabling the designer to reuse objects and designs for other projects
- Real time operation allows new values to be displayed as soon as they change
- Range of simple and complex control and mathematical calculations and formulae to control such things as the position or visibility state of objects.
- Intuitive design methodology allows the designer to create a wide range of projects with minimal training
- Seamless integration with Innotech products and devices
- Extensive use of drag and drop methodology includes assigning data points to graphical objects
- Wide range of built in graphical objects
- Supports library of re-usable, user-defined objects that can be shared among Magellan users
- No need for compilation – a project can be run immediately from within the design program
- Multi-level access control to a limited number of users
- Audit trail with backup file
- Password control on user-designed library objects and projects
Contact Syncquip for additional information!