Portfolio

Bank of the West – Benson

PROJECT VALUE: $50,000+
SQUARE FEET: 3,100
PROJECT LOCATION: 60th & NW Radial Highway
GENERAL CONTRACTOR: MCL Construction
PROJECT OWNER: The Bank of the West

 

Project Description

Bank of the West is a well-established bank which has been in existence since 1874, when it was called Farmer’s National Gold Bank.  Since the company’s acquisition of a local bank called Commercial Federal in 2005, Bank of the West has grown its presence in Omaha — as well as nation-wide.  Part of the growth resulted in the ground-up bank construction for the Benson-Dundee branch of in Omaha NE.

The project featured two split systems as well as a small computer room cooling system.